Monday, April 7, 2008

My first post!

Hi Grandma!

Hi world!

Thanks Marci and Michelle for coming to see la Mancha. I banged that bucket as primitively as I could for you guys. In terms of posting on this blog, I've been a slacker. But, I was bored online, clicking away, when I found this:



This is a picture from the new children's book Uncle Bobby's Wedding:

Cute guinea pigs stand in for humans in this sensitive story in which Chloe is not concerned that her favorite uncle is marrying another male, only about how it will affect her close relationship with Uncle Bobby. When he assures her that they can still have fun together, she relaxes and gets into her role as flower girl.

I never knew Uncle Bobby was so progressive! Or what a handsome guinea pig he'd make!

I also took my Apple dorkiness to the next level and published a web gallery using my .Mac account. Basically, I can take pictures on my phone and upload them right away. So, I think I'll be doing that more. Here's the link, and check it every so often b/c I hope to add a few photos a week. You know, whenever the inspiration strikes me in this big city.

http://gallery.mac.com/rustybuehler

No comments: